More and more Wal-Mart/Sam's Club are relying on their
suppliers to manage their own business. Wal-Mart created, maintains and constantly enhances Retail Link® in order for their suppliers to make the most
informed mutually beneficial decisions. Anyone that supplies product to Wal-Mart/Sam's Club
can gain access to Retail Link® for FREE.
Retail Right can assist with analyzing your Retail Link® data and interpreting the results in order to build a compelling story to share with your buyer. Retail Link® is vital for the success of your business at Wal-Mart and for discovering opportunities to grow your business.
Retail Link® is...
is... a decision support system
is... a bridge between Wal-Mart and its vendors
is... an address you can visit via Internet
The Wal-Mart Retial Link® address is...
you need to know...
- Instock %, are you meeting Wal-Mart's target of 98.5%?
- Determine which stores are out of stock?
- Overall growth of total stores vs. comparable stores?
- 10 yrs. of historical sales?
- New item performance and distribution?
- Sales performance by store?
- On hand inventory/weeks on hand based on sell-through rate?
- P & L analysis-are too many markdowns eroding the profitability?
- Top/bottom sellers?
- Sales lift from promotional activities?
- How to set-up a 52 Week Budget and monitor weekly results?
- Repurchase cycle time of your item?
- Percentage of Wal-Mart customers that buy your product?
- Top 10 items that are purchased with your item (within your department/outside of your department)?
- Average basket size of consumers that bought your item?
- Purchase quantities per basket?
Do you need a comprehensive presentation of your business results to review with your Wal-Mart/Sam's Club buyer?